Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day of Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring! With the weather warming up and us spending more and more time outside, we have a few things on our wish list!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

1. Little Tikes Rock Climber and Slide - We can't decide if we want to get a playset or not. Or should we get a playhouse? Harper & Keegan are really big enough to play on a real swing set yet but maybe this would be fun?

2. Little Tikes Easy Hit Golfset - Harper loves golf clubs! She currently has two of Craig's old clubs she plays with which really means she swings them around and we hope she doesn't hit anyone. #ouch These seem much more kid friendly though. But who am I kidding, she'll probably still want to play with the actual golf clubs even if we get these.

3. Crayola Sidewalk Chalk - Who doesn't love sidewalk chalk?! I'm sure the kids will just try to eat it but at least I can have fun!

4. Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship - I've heard from several people that water tables are such a fun toy for the Spring/Summer... especially in Texas! I love how cute this little pirate ship is!

5. Patio Furniture - We would like to get some new patio furniture for our backyard. And by we, I actually mean me. Now that the weather is getting so nice out, the small bench we have just isn't cutting it. I'm not sure exactly what I want but I know I want it soon. 

Anything else I need to put on the wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...