Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Still looking good!

Today I went to see my high risk doctor, Dr. G.  I like going to him rather than my regular OB (Dr. Z) because he always does an in depth ultrasound and estimates their weights.  As Dr. Z said last week, the ultrasound machine she has at her office is like a Ford and the one at Dr. G's office is like a Maserati so obviously a much better and more detailed machine!

Dr. G said everything still looks good!  The twins are both above average in the normal range.  Twin A (boy) is estimated at 3 lbs 15 oz so just 1 oz under 4 lbs.  Twin B (girl) is estimated at 4 lbs 0 oz.  Dr. G said they should continue to gain approximately 5 ounces each week and hopefully will be between 5.5-6 lbs by the time I deliver.

I don't have to see Dr. G again for another 3 weeks.  I'll take that as a good sign that he doesn't think I'll deliver anytime before then.

Next week I see Dr. Z so we'll see what she says.  Those appointments are pretty short and boring with not much to update though.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...