Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend Recap | Easter Weekend

I'm a little behind on my blogging so I'm just now getting around to recapping Easter weekend!

Mimi came to visit us for Easter weekend! Harper and Keegan even got to stay up a little late to pick her up at the airport Thursday evening!

Friday morning we started the day at the pediatricians office for Harper and Keegan's 18 month checkup! The pediatrician probably thinks she is always visiting since she also went with us to their 12 month checkup. I plan on getting their 18 month post up soon!


We were all a little sick while she was here but it actually worked out okay. I was able to go to the doctor once we got back from the pediatrician's office while Mimi fed Harper and Keegan lunch. Had she not been here, I probably wouldn't have gone to doctor even though I definitely needed to.

After the doctor I picked up my prescription (stupid sinus infection!) and the kids medicine (they'd been batting head stuff for a few weeks and Harper had an ear infection), I headed back home to take a nap!

Later that afternoon we headed to the nature park for a walk! Harper barely napped that afternoon so she was zonked out during our walk!



Saturday consisted of playing in the backyard, Mimi pushing Harper around in her car, and going to the playground!












We attempted to take some traditional Bluebonnet pictures but it was a complete fail. Keegan wasn't really into it and Harper was not having it one bit.




Unfortunately Mimi had to leave early Sunday afternoon but we made the most of the morning!












We were very sad to see Mimi go but are already looking forward to seeing Gramps in a few weeks!

Love you Mimi! Thanks for coming to visit us!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great visit! When can come down? Need a babysitter, I will be there.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...