Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 Months Old


Keegan & Harper turned 5 months old on Monday!  Honestly, I can't believe they're already that old!  That's a whole hand!  We didn't have to go to the doctor this time so I don't know their exact height/weight but I know they've grown, that's for sure!

Keegan
Weight: I'd say around 16.5 - 17 lbs
Length:  Maybe around 27 in
Sleep: Still 7pm - 7:15am at night plus 3 naps during the day.  His first two naps are normally 1.5-2 hours long and the second nap is only an hour if we're lucky.
Favorite Toy: Definitely the exersaucer Jungle Gym!!  He also loves looking at himself in the little floor mirror.
Clothes Size:  3-6 months
Diaper Size: 2
Eating: 5 times a day, 7-8 oz each time.  Plus last week we started giving him solids at dinner time!  I'll do another post on that soon.
Milestones Reached: First Solids! Rolled from belly to back!

Keegan still LOVES to smile and laugh!  He is definitely a super happy, laid back kiddo!  He is becoming more and more "talkative" each day.  If only I knew what he was saying....

Harper
Weight: Probably around 14 lbs
Length:  Between 26.5-27 in?
Sleep: 7pm - 7:15am.  She still doesn't sleep quite as well as Keegan and sometimes wakes around 6:15-6:30am.  Harper's naps are pretty much the same as Keegan's.
Favorite Toy: Play mat - she loves that thing!  And her feet!  The girl absolutely loves her feet!
Clothes Size: 3-6 months
Diaper Size: 2
Eating: 5 times a day, 6-7 oz each time.  She also gets solids at dinner time but it's not a fun experience for either of us.  She does not seem to enjoy it.
Milestones Reached: First Solids! Rolled from belly to back!

Harper still doesn't smile nearly as often as Keegan but she does smile... especially for her Daddy!  I am well aware that he is her favorite, not me.  I'm pretty sure she knows what the camera is and there is a camera on my phone because if she is smiling and you try to take a picture, she will most definitely stop smiling.  I think I should be terrified for her as a teenage because she's already opinionated and quite a little diva.

I think both Harper & Keegan have started teething.  The amount of drool is ridiculous and they both chew on their hands a ton!  Maybe they'll each get a tooth soon?  We'll see.  I'm sure they'll be adorable with 1 little tooth sticking up!

Tummy Time


First swim trunks!
First swimsuit!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...