Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Day Full of Appointments!

This morning I had an appointment with Dr. Z.  I'll be 35 weeks on Sunday and they measured me at 44 weeks!  She said I'm larger than most people are full term!  I am barely starting to dilate which is good and they're hoping I can make it to my scheduled c-section date.  Don't bother asking when the date is though because we aren't telling. :) Sorry!  I'm still not technically on complete bed rest now but I might as well be.  Dr. Z wants me to scale back what I'm doing even more which means I can't do much of anything.  Guess I need to find a good show to start watching on Netflix!

I also had an appointment with Dr. G today.  He did another in depth ultrasound to see how the babies are growing.  Both of them are still doing well!  Baby boy is estimated at 5 lbs 11 oz and baby girl is estimated at 5 lbs 9 oz.  The estimates can be off by up to 1 lb either way but even still, hopefully they'll be 6 lbs or so when they're born.  Dr. G is also hoping I'll make it to the scheduled date.

Next week I'm scheduled to see Dr. Z on Wednesday for a regular checkup and Dr. G on Thursday for another ultrasound so hopefully we'll get another good report from both of them!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Squegee is enjoying having you home all the time! Sounds like the babies are going to be the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...